Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Suzuki Hayate 125--solo ride to marilaque

Before I finished my break-n period or Broken Period with my New Suzuki Hayate 125. I need to test it thru the Uphill and Downhill of Marilaque. Its about 28Kms. from my place. With 1/2 tank of Unleaded gas I wave goodbye to my wife and started my Solo ride.

Marilaque is a cement and asphalt mixed road. And its somewhat more than a race track. I calculated that I can have 80kph at the curves and 115kph top speed on the straights. Not bad for a broken-in Period of new bike. The handling is more ok that the Shogun pro, No more vibration coming from the engine. Only the smooth and finie breeze of laguna de bay. Banking thru the curve is very ciritical but on this bike I find my self focus.

I've at the site as shown on the pictures about 30minutes. and really happy with this Scooter.
Worth the money and worth the try.....

Next destination Caliraya....with solo ride again.

No comments: