Monday, September 29, 2008

I joined Sulit.com.ph

I've joined sulit.com.ph for many reasons. There are lots of things I wanted to post and Sulit.com.ph is the best option to meet new buyers and customers. This site is the best way to deal with Filipino buyers and Sellers. I joined Sulit.com.ph to continue my internet marketing 101.

I would like to say thank you for sulit.com.ph for such a wonderful site.I'm a new member for this Ad site and I wanted to grab this opportunity to post and be classified on the site.

I hear news from sulit.com.ph from many of my colleagues. Because sulit.com.ph is a free classified ads its a hit for yuppies like me who want to earn and help filipinos.

This blog is my way of saying thank you Sulit.com.ph

for more of the site. Here's the link sulit.com.ph

No comments: