Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shogun Pro Vs. Hayate


After my 2years of having this Shogun Pro. We have to part ways in order to paved way to My suzuki Hayate 125.

This are my initial comparison on both bikes. By the way, My hayate is now on 2000 kms and its now easy for me to compare both bikes.

This was the Pro's I found on the Shogun Pro
1. Fast acceleration.
2. No modifications needed.
3. Riding skills have to be Pro.
4. Can be a tricycle.
5. High torque in terms of Hill climbing.
6.Digital gauge panel.
Cons on the Shogun Pro:
1. Vibration on engine.
2. To many fairings to remove when doing a tune up.
3. Eats up engine oil. needs to check once in awhile.
4. No power on High gears.
5.



On Hayate.

Less vibration or no more vibration.
smooth acceleration.
automatic no more kambyo kambyo.
Fast acceleration.
sleek and new design.
Big U-Box.
Autoshut off when side stand is used.
Led tail lights.
Big headlights and always on.
Big sit for rider and backride.
Powerful torque.

No comments: